Download Our Lease Application
Important Tax Information
Tax Saving Details Here
Articles written by us
10 key advantages of Leasing
Conservation of capital
- With leasing, there is little or no down payment required. Since there is no down payment, you have more cash to invest in revenue-generating activities or other profitable opportunities.
Preservation of credit lines
- Leasing allows you to preserve the available credit from your bank for working capital, operations, expansion and at When financing equipment through your bank, you exhaust credit available for other used.
- All of the costs of acquiring a piece of equipment can be financed through a lease program. That includes freight, installation and other similar charges.
- As your business grows and your needs change, you can add or upgrade at any point dining the lease term through add-on or master leases. If the nature of your industry demands that you have the latest technology, leasing can help you acquire needed equipment and maintain cash balances.
- A variety of leasing products are available, allowing you to tailor a program to fit your month-to-month or year-to-year cash flow needs. You are able to customize a program to address needs such as cash flow, budget, transaction structure or seasonal fluctuations.
- A lease provides the use of equipment for specific periods of time at fixed payments: At your option, disposing of the equipment at the end of the lease can be our responsibility. You never have to worry about selling outdated equipment.
Greater budget flexibiliy
- Often decision-makers are limited by capital budget constraints and are unable to replace aging equipment. Most leasing plans can be structured to accommodate. available funds, helping you acquire more than capital expenditure ceilings might otherwise allow.
- Leasing can allow you to respond quickly to new opportunities with minimal docu mentation and red tape. Your application canbe approved withinclays and you can have your equipment shortly thereafter.
Flexibility with loan covenants
- Depending on the language and intent of covenants in your existing loan agreements, leasing may provide financing not available through conventional means.
Hedge against inflation
- When you purchase equipment, you must rely on depredation to recover some of your cost. This will be done with tomorrow’s inflated, less valuable dollars. In addition, many credit lines are often tied to variable rates. Lease payments are fixed for the term of the lease, allowing you to continually decrease the real cost of your financing because you are paying with tomorrow’s eroded dollars.